5.11.2010

...dress properly??? The office..

I don't know you guys, but sometimes I had a really hard time getting dress in the morning to go to work. Currently I'm unemployed but I remember it was a complete nightmare because I wanted to look professional, and here in Mexico people like to criticize a loooooot, no metter if they dress horribly, if you don't dress like them they go nuts... Almost every single women (the old ones, specially) dress like this:

At first it was a major problem for me but if you are feeling like I felt, there's hope noow!!! First of all, you need to be confident because people is always going to have an opinion, so you better get use to it and stay true to your personal style. Here's something that can inspire you to look great around a bunch of paper work, courtesy of www.elle.com

No comments: