8.07.2010

Sporty chic

Above, clockwise from left: Stella McCartney for Adidas Seamless Swimsuit, $80, available at Adidas; Speedo Aquabeat Floating Water-Resistant MP3 Player, $140.25, available at Figleaves; H20 Audio iSH3 Interval Waterproof Headset, $74.99, available at The I Store; TYR Nest Pro Nano Goggles, $20, available at TYR.

Above, clockwise from left: Aerie F.I.T. Running Shorts, $24.50, available at Aerie; Apple iPod Nano Armband, $29, available at Apple; Karim Rashid Bobbles Water Bottle, $10, available at The Container Store.

Above, clockwise from left: Ruben & Isabel Toledo for Target Oxford Beach Towel, $24.99, available at Target; A.P.C. Madras Towel, $103, available at TenOverSix; Speedo Hydrotribe Swim Cap, $12.99, available at Speedo; Zoggs Albany Flyback Swimsuit, $63, available at Figleaves.

Above, clockwise from left: Casio Women's Retro Square Sports Watch, $39.95, available at Endless; Athleta Ready to Run Bra, $29.99, available at Athleta; Stella McCartney for Adidas Running Tights, $100, available at Adidas; Y-3 Ikuno Sneakers, $240, available at Adidas.

Today I went for a run, and while I was getting dressed I wonder about sporty-comfortable-chic-cool gym wear. We always keep updated about street-wear but not that much for the gym (at least I don't). Maybe that is because when I go to the track field I see these girls in cute outfits but without a drop of sweat, without the right running shoes, etc, etc... So, is there something out there that can make us look sweaty cool and give us the right protection?? Well, Refinery29 gave me the answear once again. And please tell me, what do you think about the clothes? Would you wear the to the gym? I totally would!!!

2 comments:

Rocio @ Casa Haus said...

Hey there!!! I would kill for those goggles for my daily swim... I could totally use them tomorrow! The Stella McCartney swimsuit is also beautiful!

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Que buenos outfits para hacer ejercicio, sin duda algo en lo que no debemos escatimar es en unos buenos tennis para hacer ejercicio, a mi me encanta hacer pesas!!
saludos y besos!