4.29.2010

...match your son/daughter??? Top 7 Mommy and Me Style

I have a two year old son and he's the most important thing in my life. People always says that your kids are the reflection of who you are as a person and I couldn't agree more. So, as a fashion lover I try my best to have a trendy boy, which is soooo difficult since girls have tons and tons of pretty clothes to choose from while boys have to settle for what you can find.

I found this article of some of Hollywood's Hootest Mom/Childs that I loved, becasuse JLo and Kate Hudson made me realize I don't have to have a girl to match clothes, I can do it with my boy!! Enjoy!

Kate Hudson and Ryder Robinson. Long blond locks hanging loose complete the boho style.


Reese Whiterspoon and Ava Phillippe. Coordination in all senses: White dress, metallic flats and blond hair!

Madonna and Lourdes Leon. Mom has pass on the torch to her already trendsetter mini-me. Here in black puffer jackets and red shoulder bags.


Angelina Jolie, Zahara and Shiloh Jolie-Pitt. Make it chic and simple with a LBD.

Jennifer Lopez and Max Anthony. It couldn't be easier that matching patterned sweaters.

Jennifer Garner and Violet Affleck. Coordinating slickers and rubber boots is something I can do for sure with my boy.

Isla Fisher and Olive Cohen. I love their red hair and playful style.

No comments: